From SanFrancisco or Oakland
- Take Highway 24 and go through the Caldecott Tunnel
- Take the Orinda exit
- Turn right at the bottom of the ramp onto "Moraga Way"
- Proceed on "Moraga Way" about 5 miles. Look for a golf course on the right
- Turn right on "School Street." It's one block after the golf course
- Go one block to the Moraga Office Park. It's on the right
- From 680, take the 24 split towards Oakland/San Francisco
- Take the Lafayette Central exit (stay right and go back under the freeway)
- Turn right at the stop light on "Mt. Diablo Blvd."
- Immediatley turn left onto "Moraga Road"
- Stay on "Moraga Road" for about 10-15 minutes. You will go up a winding road and eventually pass
several shopping centers and a 7-11 store
- Continue until you reach the "Moraga Road", "Moraga Way" intersection
- Go one block to "Country Club Drive" and turn right
- Go two blocks to "School Street" and turn left
- Turn right into the Moraga Office Park